What should you do if you have a contact lens stuck in your eye?
Watch this video and then follow the steps to learn what to do.
- Don’t Panic. Contact lenses rarely get stuck
- Wash your hands thoroughly, and do not dry them
- Moisten your eye with saline solution
- Gently massage your eyelids for a minute
- Flip the upper and lower eyelids
- Try to place the new lens in, moving it around to dislodge the old one
- If none of these steps work, contact the eye doctor near you for an emergency visit 630-581-2151